Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, the assignment from Randy Seaver at www.geneamusings.com are:
- What four places did my ancestors live that are geographically the farthest from where I live today?
- What are the four most unusual given names in my family tree?
- What are the four most common given names in my family tree?
Four places farthest from where I live today:
- Prussia [currently Poland] – Miottel family
- Germany – Schuck and Skibbe family
- England – Logue, Logsdon, and Durbin families
- Virginia – Poundstone family (I think they are German but have not found the proof as of yet)
Most unusual names in my family tree – not that they are so unusual:
- Ora Pearl Poundstone- My Great Grandfather
- Ruby Pearl Poundstone – My Grandmother
- Johana Schuck – My Great Grandmother
- Mahala A. Adams – My Second Great Grandmother
Four most common names: